Why I Stopped Investing in Stocks and Bonds for Cryptocurrency


This April 1, 2023, I made up my mind with a new investment strategy. Forget about what Warren Edward Buffett said to Jeff Bezos of Amazon. Instead, I decided to invest in the newest, hottest tool ever known as cryptocurrency. I would like to say that I already sold off and withdrew all my funds from all the financial companies I got invested in to put it all in cryptocurrency

Why did I even believe in those investment schemes where I have to wait. Forget about waiting as it's just a game for losers. If I invested with Buffett's style of cost-averaging my money into an index for, let's say, 10 years, that would be plain boring. Instead, why not go for excitement with the world of cryptocurrency. I heard of how cryptocurrency can increase my PHP 100.00 to a huge amount of money in such a short time. Too good to be true you say? Well, that's just because people who are investing in stocks and bonds are just jealous of cryptocurrency investors, who are getting rich faster than they are.

Did you know the best measurement of an investment is to get rich fast? Yes, the faster you get rich, the better the investment. Why should I buy stocks (either direct picking or by equity funs) and bonds when cryptocurrency is king of investment? Don't believe the stories done against Ruja Ignatova or the late Gerald Cotten. It was all but black propaganda as revealed by the MARITES School of Business and Economics.

Starting today, I'm no longer into stocks and bonds. I'm already investing in the wonderful world of cryptocurrency. If you want to learn to invest in cryptocurrency effectively, you can start enrolling in the MARITES School of Business and Economics' financial seminars. Yes, they're offering one today and I'm on my way there. If you're not going there, you must be really a fool not to go there!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

Popular posts from this blog

The "Kahit Konting Awa" Attitude Wouldn't Help Alleviate Anyone from Poverty

The Philippines 60-40 Equity Scheme Doesn't Prohibit FDIs But It's Still VERY DISCOURAGING for International Business

The Irony the Philippines Starts the Christmas Season in September BUT Many Filipinos Love Last-Minute Christmas Shopping

If You Want to Make the Philippines Better, Study... HARDER?

Hussam Middle Eastern Restaurant: A Trip Into Authentic Syrian Cuisine At Ayala Center Cebu

The Philippines will NEVER Get Richer by Blaming Its Richer Asian Neighbors

Can Diehard 1987 Constitution Defenders Prove Their Claims to the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

My Experience With Delicious ITealicious' Filling in the Milk Tea Demand in Cebu City

It'd Be Stupid to Continue Using Obsolete Chinese Language Textbooks to Teach Mandarin Chinese

Red Lizard: Wrestling With Your Taste Buds With Delicious Mexican Food