Jolly Bubble Food and Beverage Tea Kills Two Birds with One Stone


Back then, I could remember Chatime when it hit Cebu IT Park (and I may prepare to write about it soon). Now, I feel like talking about how Jolly Bubble Milk Tea might be another unique experience. I remembered how Chatime had its snack meals such as the delicious chicken chop sandwich or the hamburger. Though I wanted to have those--they're currently not available in contrast to their main product line which is tea. Now, I would like to talk about another Taiwanese-style milk tea which is also one of my favorites. It would be Jolly Bubble Food and Beverage Tea. This is a restaurant that I'd dare say kills two birds with one stone. It's because it provides both a delicious meal and some milk tea at the same time.

I could remember how I would go to IT Park to eat out. It would be like I go to eat at Army Navy in one moment then cross over Chatime to the next. Maybe, I could talk about how I go to eat at Bharat Spice at one moment then go to Chatime for a drink. Chatime's food items are mostly good for a snack but not for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. True, Chatime has provided me a lot of delicious drinks that I can't find at Jolly Bubble. However, Jolly Bubble manages to provide me a site where I can get a delicious meal and a glass of delicious beverage at once. Though, I tend to eat first at Little India Healthy Cuisine or Fung's Noodle House first before I get a glass of Jolly Bubble's delicious tea. Jolly Bubble, however, also provides some delicious food as an alternative to the other restaurants in SSY Lahug.

Jolly Bubble has a good range of foods for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Though, they do have a mixed diversification of foods such as the Monte Cristo Sandwich, sisig (pork head dish) with Taiwanese spices, teriyaki chicken, some delicious Chinese rice meals, and their famous Chicken G-Pai which I call Taiwanese chickenkatsu. Speaking of which, it seems that matcha has made its way to Taiwanese tea even if it's a Japanese invention. Then again, nothing is completely original these days. It's all about their innovative twist in their beverages and food. Much of the food they serve clicks well with the Filipino customer. 

I heard that they too have a branch in Mandaue City. I think the expansion in Mandaue might be key to its success too. I guess people from Mandaue City went to Cebu City to taste their delicious food. I believe having a branch in Mandaue City might be a key to its expansion in Cebu Island. Hopefully, it might be available to expand nationwide via franchise since their food and services are just so good! 

Popular posts from this blog

The "Kahit Konting Awa" Attitude Wouldn't Help Alleviate Anyone from Poverty

The Philippines 60-40 Equity Scheme Doesn't Prohibit FDIs But It's Still VERY DISCOURAGING for International Business

The Irony the Philippines Starts the Christmas Season in September BUT Many Filipinos Love Last-Minute Christmas Shopping

If You Want to Make the Philippines Better, Study... HARDER?

Hussam Middle Eastern Restaurant: A Trip Into Authentic Syrian Cuisine At Ayala Center Cebu

The Philippines will NEVER Get Richer by Blaming Its Richer Asian Neighbors

Can Diehard 1987 Constitution Defenders Prove Their Claims to the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

My Experience With Delicious ITealicious' Filling in the Milk Tea Demand in Cebu City

It'd Be Stupid to Continue Using Obsolete Chinese Language Textbooks to Teach Mandarin Chinese

Red Lizard: Wrestling With Your Taste Buds With Delicious Mexican Food