Shawarma Gourmet's Meal Platter Meal is a Must Try for Middle Eastern Food Lovers

When I eat at Shawarma Gourmet located in Escario Mall, Cebu City (read my first review here), I usually go for the Shawarma. This time, I decided to try this new huge meal platter which is around PHP 549.00. As a beef eater, I went for the beef (mixed with mutton) kebab meal. The meal comes with some Arabic rice, some kind of salad with grilled cheese, falafel, hummus, garlic sauce, and some smaller versions of pita bread. The iced tea goes along with it as well. Maybe, I was expecting too much when I wanted cardamom iced tea instead of the usual iced tea. 

It was kind of expensive due to the amount of delicious food on the platter. I can say it was worth it with four pieces of fresh pita bread, I got to taste some Middle Eastern salad, their own hummus, and some falafels. I get a lot of my favorites in one dis. It might be considered expensive based on its cost. However, I'd consider the price reasonable because of how many types of food I get to eat at once. It was delicious to try and decide which was first. I usually save the beef kebabs for last.

For other varieties, there's also the chicken platter and vegetable platter. So far so good. I'd actually recommend trying these platters. It might be expensive but it's worth the price. 


Popular posts from this blog

The "Kahit Konting Awa" Attitude Wouldn't Help Alleviate Anyone from Poverty

The Philippines 60-40 Equity Scheme Doesn't Prohibit FDIs But It's Still VERY DISCOURAGING for International Business

The Irony the Philippines Starts the Christmas Season in September BUT Many Filipinos Love Last-Minute Christmas Shopping

If You Want to Make the Philippines Better, Study... HARDER?

Hussam Middle Eastern Restaurant: A Trip Into Authentic Syrian Cuisine At Ayala Center Cebu

The Philippines will NEVER Get Richer by Blaming Its Richer Asian Neighbors

Can Diehard 1987 Constitution Defenders Prove Their Claims to the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

My Experience With Delicious ITealicious' Filling in the Milk Tea Demand in Cebu City

It'd Be Stupid to Continue Using Obsolete Chinese Language Textbooks to Teach Mandarin Chinese

Red Lizard: Wrestling With Your Taste Buds With Delicious Mexican Food