Why I Reject Get Paid to Watch Ads Offers as SCAMS to Avoid


It's disappointing whenever I start to look for a financial Youtube channel and I land into those who end up getting into scams. For instance, I subscribed to some of them that are now endorsing cryptocurrency and even Axie Infinity scholarship. This reminds me of several articles I wrote back such as why I reject Axie Infinity, a review on the Netflix documentary known as Trust No One: Hunt for the Crypto King, why I don't recommend people to invest in cryptocurrency. Now, with the pay-to-view ads trend--I really am skeptical not ever since I also write an article on why play-to-earn is too good to be true. I feel it's too good to be true and I'd like to talk about this one.


I feel this video is too good to be true for this reason. Where in the world do those who offer the pay-to-view ads program get their money to start with? Last time I heard, advertising is where somebody pays you to advertise them. For example, Adwords users pay money to Adsense to get their reach. Ads appear on various websites advertising their products. Earning through ads is because there are advertisers who pay the company to advertise them. 

This is rather very suspicious since the money generated is way higher than usual. It's pretty much like how a Ponzi scam works. Those who initially enter it get a huge slice. What happens next is that they start telling people more about this offer. I think these get paid to watch ads offer work in a similar way. They get some money from X and give it to Y. How can anybody offer you, for example, PHP 10,000.00 or even higher in a day to watch several ads? It's very different than if somebody asked me to write an article for this blog (which nobody hasn't) and I get paid a certain amount. It's different than if someone paid social media or ad services to advertise them. It's different from paying radio, newspaper, television, or any media to get one's product or service known. Getting advertised means you need to pay a certain fee. Advertising is when you get paid to endorse something. This is very different and a great reversal. 

I believe it's too good to be true to get paid to view ads. I'd believe it if someone asked me to write a review for them and I get paid for it. It's because if I write a review--I'm effectively the one advertising for them. If someone pays Google to advertise--ads over other people's blogs and websites are essentially the billboards. I really suggest to stay away from this one. I suspect that, sooner or later, these companies will start asking for more money, there's the possible danger of spyware and phishing, and it could also cause computers and mobile phones to crash. That's why I wrote some time ago that if it's too good to be true then avoid it

Popular posts from this blog

The "Kahit Konting Awa" Attitude Wouldn't Help Alleviate Anyone from Poverty

The Philippines 60-40 Equity Scheme Doesn't Prohibit FDIs But It's Still VERY DISCOURAGING for International Business

The Irony the Philippines Starts the Christmas Season in September BUT Many Filipinos Love Last-Minute Christmas Shopping

If You Want to Make the Philippines Better, Study... HARDER?

Hussam Middle Eastern Restaurant: A Trip Into Authentic Syrian Cuisine At Ayala Center Cebu

The Philippines will NEVER Get Richer by Blaming Its Richer Asian Neighbors

Can Diehard 1987 Constitution Defenders Prove Their Claims to the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

My Experience With Delicious ITealicious' Filling in the Milk Tea Demand in Cebu City

It'd Be Stupid to Continue Using Obsolete Chinese Language Textbooks to Teach Mandarin Chinese

Red Lizard: Wrestling With Your Taste Buds With Delicious Mexican Food