Taiwanese Peppered Beef with Smooth Egg at Jolly Bubble

I had written my personal review of Jolly Bubble as a Taiwanese-style coffee shop. During the pandemic before clearance, I would usually order their bento boxes (read my review here). A recent item that was added to their menu was called Taiwanese peppered beef with smooth egg. In Chinese, it's called 黑椒牛肉配滑蛋 (Pinyin: Hēi jiāo niúròu pèi huá dàn). I'm sharing a few Mandarin tidbits here and there since I'm trying to learn more of the language. 

It's under premium bento so it should be kind of pricy. Since it's a coffee shop so expect a higher price (read why here). It should be around PHP 250.00. A price that would burden me in my student days but not in my professional days. The size is justifiable since after eating it--I simply am in full mode. I drank it together with pineapple citron oolong tea.

So far, I believe this is my current favorite. Sure, I do love their mapo tofu with egg. I also love their chicken g-pai meals. I think this one is a must-try for beef eaters. 

Popular posts from this blog

The "Kahit Konting Awa" Attitude Wouldn't Help Alleviate Anyone from Poverty

The Philippines 60-40 Equity Scheme Doesn't Prohibit FDIs But It's Still VERY DISCOURAGING for International Business

The Irony the Philippines Starts the Christmas Season in September BUT Many Filipinos Love Last-Minute Christmas Shopping

If You Want to Make the Philippines Better, Study... HARDER?

Hussam Middle Eastern Restaurant: A Trip Into Authentic Syrian Cuisine At Ayala Center Cebu

The Philippines will NEVER Get Richer by Blaming Its Richer Asian Neighbors

Can Diehard 1987 Constitution Defenders Prove Their Claims to the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

My Experience With Delicious ITealicious' Filling in the Milk Tea Demand in Cebu City

It'd Be Stupid to Continue Using Obsolete Chinese Language Textbooks to Teach Mandarin Chinese

Red Lizard: Wrestling With Your Taste Buds With Delicious Mexican Food